Dualtron Thunder Tronic Electric Scooter
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Dualtron Thunder Tronic is a scooter enthusiast’s fantasy. Co-developed by VoroMotors and Tronic Systems, the Thunder Tronic takes what riders love about the Thunder and amps it up with pre-installed Tronic Systems components, including the Rion Curve throttle and dual Tronic 250 controllers (VESC). With an ergonomic, highly responsive, and bidirectional design, the Curve thumbwheel transforms the way you ride. Feel butter smooth acceleration rolling the wheel up to 60 mph top speed, and reverse the direction for real regenerative braking. With Tronic 250 controllers, you can customize speedometer, temperature control, and power output control. Tested by Tronic Systems, the masterminds behind the Rion Apex hyperscooter, the Thunder Tronic is a limited edition electric scooter that looks like a Dualtron but rides like a sports car. It’s high-tech capabilities are covered in deeper detail here. Available with stock 11” tubeless street tires or with 11” self-sealing tubeless street tires, get yours while our exclusive, limited supply lasts.
- For the Thunder Tronic, VoroMotors installs Tronic 250 controllers and Rion Curve throttle into the Dualtron Thunder electric scooter
- Dual Tronic 250 controllers replace dual Minimotors 40A square wave controllers and pair with VESC technology for customizable performance
- Rion Curve thumbwheel with bidirectional control replaces EY3 trigger throttle and LCD display, resulting in ultra smooth acceleration and powerful regenerative braking
- Use your smartphone and a VESC mobile app to optimize the Thunder Tronic’s performance and display riding stats
- Compatible mobile apps include: (iOS) Xmatic, eSkate VESC, metr.at; (Android) Vesc Tool
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
- NOTE: This custom, limited edition model is ineligible for our free two year product protection offer with Extend.
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Thunder Tronic?
Performance specifications are based on a 150 lb rider on a closed course. Range, top speed and hill climbing ability will vary depending upon rider size and riding style.
60 mph (96.5 km/h)
72 mi (117 km)
5s (0-30 mph)
Hill Climb Angle
265 lbs (120.2 kg)
95 lbs (43 kg)
Dual 2700W BLDC
60V 35Ah LG 3500
Dual Tronic 250 (VESC)
11′ x 3.5′ Tube
Adjustable Dual Rubber
21.4” x 48.7” x 12.5”
48” x 48.7” x 24”