Dualtron X2 UP Electric Scooter
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Dualtron X2 ultra-performance electric scooter is an amped-up sequel to Minimotors’ flagship Dualtron X. It’s among the best of the best. The dual 4150 W motors deliver up to 69 mph top speed (depending on the rider and conditions). With the Easywheel system, separating the hub motors, you can more easily remove the rim or the ginormous tubeless tires. With hydraulic brakes and adjustable hydraulic suspension, you’ll have excellent control and customized cushion against rough terrain. Improved technology + a legendary road warrior. This is as close to a racing-level vehicle as you can get in a production model.
- The X2 is an elite 145-pound performance vehicle with dual batteries, a primary 72V 42 Ah LG battery and sub 11V 14 Ah Li-ion battery
- The primary battery powers the X2 for a ridiculously long range of 91 miles
- The sub battery powers the remote-controlled LED lights and 2 USB charging ports (5V 1.2A)
- Ultrawide 13′ x 3.5′ tubeless tires, hydraulic brakes with 160 mm discs, and hydraulic 19-step suspension make this road rocket soar
- High-end features for a vehicle-grade experience with aviation aluminum alloy build, folding handlebars, built-in handlebar extender, built-in steering damper, EY3 finger throttle, LCD display, and dual voltmeters
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
Have questions about buying the Dualtron X2? Chat with our Team
Performance specifications, specifically top speed and range, are VORO estimated values based on multiple linear regression and often differ from manufacturer’s projected performance. Range, top speed and hill climbing ability will vary depending upon rider size, riding style, and riding environment (terrain, weather conditions, incline, etc).
69 mph (112 km/h)
91 mi (147 km)
Longer Post 50mm latest batch
Hill Climb Angle
330 lbs (120 kg)
145 lbs (66 kg)
Dual 4150W BLDC
72V 42Ah LG
13’x 3.5′ Tubeless
Dimensions Folded (in.)
51.4” in. x 13.8” in. x 51.4” in. (LxWxH)
Dimensions Unfolded (in.)
51” in. x 25” in. x 51.4” in. (LxWxH)
Exclusive VORO Dualtron Membership
We already own the largest after-sales video support library in the electric scooter industry, and we plan to develop the most comprehensive Dualtron tutorials as well. Plus, you’ll have modification tutorial videos so you can DIY if you want. Ask us anytime, and we’ll film tutorials based on your needs!
World’s Longest Dualtron Warranty
When you purchase a Dualtron, you deserve amazing coverage. Spending $1,000-$5,000 and only getting 6 months of warranty does not make any sense at all. We protect your purchase for a 1 year period. Check out our warranty policy here.
Dedicated Dualtron Customer Support
Instead of talking to different customer service reps any time you reach out, you get a dedicated person that’s Dualtron knowledgable, and knows any issues you might have had because you’ve already talked about it. One person for all your scooter solutions.
Lifetime Discount On Accessories & Spares
As you might already know, no one — even us — gives discount codes for accessories and spare parts. Exclusive for customers that purchase Dualtron electric scooters, you’ll get a 10% discount code for all Dualtron accessories and spare parts… for life!
Professional Modifications with VORO
Want a Pro? Our professional technicians can do the modifications for you at our locations. The Best Part? Unlike with most other electric scooter warranties, modifications that we recommend do not void your warranty!
Got a question about warranty, shipping or anything at all?