Fender Custom Shop 1951 Nocaster Heavy Relic Aged Copper
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
A chunky-necked and vintage-spec ’51 Nocaster with a unique finish? We’re in! This is a Fender Custom Shop ’51 Nocaster complete with handwound ’50-51 Blackguard Tele pickups, a 1-ply black guard, vintage-accurate 7.25-9.5′ fretboard radius and medium vintage frets paired with a Heavy Relic Aged Copper finish! We love the grain of the ash peeking out from the relic job, and the slot head screws and sole ‘Fender’ logo headstock decal keep this guitar looking like a Nocaster should.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Aged Copper Finish
- Ash Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck with 1950 Blackguard Neck Shape
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1.65′ Nut Width
- 7.25-9.5′ Fretboard Radius and Medium Vintage Size Frets
- Handwound ’50-51 Blackguard Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage Style Tele 3-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .980′ Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.080” Neck Profile at 12th Fret