Fender Custom Shop 1969 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Faded Copper
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Looking for a Strat with late ’60s appointments and a fun custom-color finish? Check out this awesome ’69 Strat by the Fender Custom Shop with a relic Faded Copper finish. The guitar has a rift sawn maple neck with a matching maple fretboard, large ’60s headstock design and a 9.5 fretboard radius. There’s a lively set of handwound Bone Tone pickups in there, and a 5-way switch to get all your funky tones in the 2 and 4 positions. The relic work on this Strat is light and tasteful, with the lacquer checking appearing as the light bounces off the body. Make this unique Strat yours today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Faded Copper Finish
- Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck with ’69 ‘U’ Neck Profile
- Maple Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5′ Fretboard Radius and Narrow Tall Size Frets
- 1.65′ Nut Width (Bone Nut)
- Handwound MD Bone Tone Single-Coil Pickups and 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .850′ Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Profile at 12th Fret