Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Junior Rhythm Made 2 Measure VOS TV Yellow
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
We’re no stranger to single pickup Gibsons. It’s no mystery we love our Juniors here, and we’ve also done runs of single-humbucker ’58 and ’59 Les Pauls. One day, a Music Zoo team member struck gold when he said ‘what if we just did a Junior with a dog ear in the neck position?’ It’s so crazy it just might work – and it did. This is a very cool Made 2 Measure Junior which we’re dubbing the ‘Les Paul Junior Rhythm’! We dig how you can dig in with your strumming hand without any pickup getting in the way, and the neck position dog ear P-90 still gives plenty of bite through an overdriven amp while warming the sound up and adding a bit of bass. It’s a really fun guitar to play, and we hope you think so too! All of the classic ’57 style Junior specs are there, including a chunky profile to the mahogany neck, dot inlays, and a VOS TV Yellow finish.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Chunky C-Shape Neck Profile
- 24-3/4′ Scale Length
- 1.687′ Nut Width
- 12′ Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Dog Ear P-90 Pickup in Neck Position
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitor
- Wraparound Tailpiece
- Kluson Strip Tuners with White Buttons
- 6 lbs, 13 oz.
- .950′ Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.050” Neck Profile at 12th Fret