Gretsch G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club Laurel Fingerboard Imperial Stain
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
An exciting new addition to the Streamliner Collection, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stripped-down workhouse that’s built to take a beating. With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.Powered by Broad’Tron humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing!
- Dual Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Single-cut nato body
- Bolt-on nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Master volume and master tone controls and three-way toggle switch
- Anchored compensated wrap-around bridge
- Single-ply tortoise pickguard
- Vintage-style control knobs and nickel hardware
- Available in Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White