Gretsch G6229TG Limited Edition Players Edition Sparkle Jet BT Ocean Turquoise Sparkle
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
If you want a Gretsch that’s going to help you stand out on stage – it’s hard to beat a Sparkle Jet! This is a limited edition Players Edition Sparkle Jet finished in a beautiful Ocean Turquoise Sparkle to the top, paired with gold hardware and block inlays. The guitar is built of a maple top over a chambered mahogany body. There’s a classy ebony fretboard, two powerful Gretsch Broad’Tron BT65 pickups which were designed by Tim Shaw, and it’s topped off with an anchored bridge and a string-thru Bigsby that make restringing a breeze!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Chambered Mahogany Body
- Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Block Inlays
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- Bone Nut, 1.6875” Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Broad’Tron™ BT-65 Pickups, Individual Volume Controls with Master Volume, Treble Bleed and Master Tone with No-Load Tone Pot
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pinned Tune-o-Matic Bridge and String-Thru Bigsby Vibrato Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs, 4 oz.
- .930′ Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.030′ Neck Thickness at 12th Fret