Ibanez LACS20 Zuma 50th Anniversary Guitar Corn Flower Blue Gloss
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
This very collectible Ibanez is the LACS20 50th Anniversary RG named the Zuma – after the deep blue waters of Zuma Beach in Malibu, California. This is number 20 out of only 50 ZUMA RG’s built! It features a very thick .9′ quilt maple top on a mahogany body along with a 1-piece maple neck with white fretboard binding and mother of pearl blocks. There’s a trio of DiMarzio pickups and the Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge tremolo. It’s in a collectible excellent to mint condition and includes the original case with the certificate of authenticity!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body with .9′ Thick Quilt Maple Top
- 1-Piece Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 16′ Fretboard Radius
- DiMarzio Air Norton Neck, True Velvet Middle and Norton Bridge Humbuckers
- Volume, Tone, 5-Way Pickup Switch
- Lo-Pro Edge Tremolo
- Gotoh MB-500 Tuners
- 8 lbs, 7 oz.
- .850′ Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900′ Neck Thickness at 12th Fret