Kramer Custom Graphics Series Baretta Viper Snakeskin Green Blue Fade 2021
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Here’s a very lightly used and still super clean Kramer Baretta from the Custom Graphics Series, built in 2021! The original gigbag and trem arm are included. This is the ‘Viper Snakeskin’ designed by Kramer Custom Graphic Artist Chris Stemmer! The Baretta is an alder body guitar with a satin-finished maple neck, single Seymour Duncan JB humbucker and a Floyd Rose 1000 series guitar Seymour Duncan JB humbucker and a Floyd Rose 1000 series guitar with an LRT-L40 Trem Stop.
Includes: Gigbag and Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Satin Finished Maple Neck
- Kramer Thin Neck Profile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1.626′ Nut Width
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan JB Bridge Humbucker
- 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna
- Chrome Mini Die Cast Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .850′ Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950′ Neck Thickness at 12th Fret