Yamaha Red Label FGX5 Acoustic-Electric Natural
199 in stock
FREE SHIPPING !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new Yamaha Red Label series of acoustic guitars. Referencing Yamaha’s history of over 50 years of guitar building, the Red Label series brings back the looks and tones of Yamahas famous original steel string guitars. This is the Yamaha FGX5, a Folk Guitar built in Japan with appointments that include a solid sitka spruce top with the A.R.E. treatment, solid mahogany back and sides, bone nut and saddle, and ebony fretboard. The FG Red Label has a unique bracing pattern based off of the FG-180 50th Anniversary, enhanced for low-end frequency response without compromising the durability. The resulting tone is full and powerful, both acoustically and through the Atmosfeel pickup & preamp system.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Traditional Western Body Shape
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- African Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 25” Scale Length, 1-3/4” Nut Width, 15-3/4” Fretboard Radius, 7/16” String Spacing
- Ebony Bridge Pins, Bone Nut
- Atmosfeel Electronics with Master Volume, Bass EQ, Mic Blend Controls
- 19-7/8” Body Length, 16-1/4” Body Width, 3-15/16” Body Depth
- Gotoh Open Gear Tuners
- 4 lbs, 12 oz.